- Information Collection
Happy-Tracks.com owns the information collected from our Website. We do not, or will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in our privacy statement below.
- We keep log files on broad fields to analyze trends, track user movements, and gather data for demographic locations. this is not attached in anyway to visitor’s personal identification.
- Sharing. We do not share any information With advertisers, merchants, or any other third party other than as described below.
- This website uses Google technologies for advertising. Your browser will send some information to Google. To find out more about what Google does with that information, Click here.
- This website uses FeedBlitz to notify users of new posts. Users may enter an email address to receive notifications of new posts but there are no automatic data collection.
Users may also share links to this page using other services. Users are encouraged to review and understand privacy policies of those individual services.
- Links. Links to other sites outside of Happy-Tracks.com do not apply to this privacy statement. We are not responsible for privacy policies of other Websites linked to ours. please read the privacy statement of each Website linked to Happy-Tracks.com for information and data use for visitor’s personal identification.
- Changes Of Our Policy. If and when our policy statement changes, visitors with memberships in our databases will be notified of the changes, and provided a link to this page to view the changes. If a visitor decides that our policy does not benefit them, they can use the opt-out option at anytime.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about these legal notices, please e-mail us.